SIAC Fire-rated Metal Door
Fire-Rated steel doors play a vital role in keeping people safe and minimizing property damage during a fire. SIAC fire doors control the spread of fire and smoke for up to 3 hours. SIAC Metal fire doors are an economical alternative to wood fire doors, when more than a 20 minute rating is required. Steel is the sole door material to deliver a 3 hour fire-rating.
Our doors are made of high grade steel materials and door panels filled with high quality infill materials to provide the necessary high-performing thermal/acoustics insulation requirements. Available in both in single-leaf and double-leaves panel types. Our doors are commonly used in high-rise offices, shopping centres, factories, warehouses, MRT, oil and gas plants and marine industries, where high durability and weather resistance are needed.
- Made of high-quality steel with 2.0mm thick
- Standard profile 150 x 50mm with single or double rebate
- Door panel is 50mm thick, made of high grade 1.6mm steel.
- Internally supported with rigid steel stiffeners designed to enhance the overall integrity and strength of the door
- Filled with high density insulated elements
- Quality fire-rated door hardwares
Standard finishing includes undercoat primer paint layer. Optional finishing are available upon request.
- DKI Standard
- Singapore Standard (SS 33:2007)
- Panic bar and multi locking system device
- Vision panel – fire-rated, tempered glass
- Stainless steel kick plate
- Air-tight / acoustic door (STC 45-55)
- Over-sized door up to 3.5m wide by 3.5m high is available upon request